4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
- Entrance Hall
3'2 x 8'7Fitted storage with mirrored fronts. Video entry phone system. Internal doors lead through to:
17'6 x 10'5Large lounge space with window to rear elevation with view of the beautiful gardens. T.V point. Ceiling coving. Feature fire surround complete with an electric fire. Open to:
6'10 x 6'11Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces and tiled walls. Integrated appliances include: oven, hob, extractor hood. Space with free standing small fridge and separate freezer.
14'4 x 8'10Window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobe. Ceiling coving.
- Shower Room
6'5 x 5'8Wet room style shower, low level W.C and a vanity hand wash basin. Tiled walls.
- Windows: Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating: Electric Heaters.
- The property sits within beautifully maintained gardens. There are two communal Lounges which are available at all times to all residents. There is also a launderette which all residents utilise having two washing machines, a dryer and spinner. Should residents wish to invite guests to stay, there is an on site guest suite which must be booked in advance.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.