Looking to put your property on the market? Take a look at the services we provide and the reasons why we do what w… https://t.co/wb6LFfx3GL
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- External door to the front elevation complete with a window above. Laminated wood flooring. T.V point.
- Dining Room
12'0 x 11'1Window to the front elevation. Laminated wood flooring. Ceiling coving. T.V point.
14'10 x 14'1Windows to the rear and side elevations. Laminated wood flooring. T.V point. Open to:
11'9 x 7'5External door and window to the side elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs with integrated, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor hood with pluming facilities for a washing machine. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor.
- Spindle balustrade. Loft access hatch. Internal door leads through to:
- Bedroom One
14'10 x 13'6Window to the front elevation.
- Bedroom Two
7'5 x 12'0Window to the rear elevation.
- Window to the rear elevation. Part tiled walls. Laminated wood flooring. Fitted with a bath, a corner shower cubicle, a low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin. Inset spotlights.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, a walled frontage with a paved pathway leading to the front door complete with a spacious rear court yard with decked area ideal for summer entertaining and a garden shed.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.