4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- Entrance Hall
- External door complete with a window to both sides to the front elevation. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights. Staircase complete with glass banister leads to the first floor landing. Open to the Kitchen/diner area. Solid oak internal door leads through to the lounge area.
- Kitchen/Diner and Lounge
33'11 x 21'10(L Shaped) (max)
- Bi-folding doors to the rear elevation lead out to the rear garden. Fitted with a range of modern white gloss handless wall and base units complete with marble works surfaces and glass splash back. Large island unit incorporating a induction hob, extractor and two wine fridges. Integrated appliances include: fridge, freezer and dish washer. Tiled floor. Inset spotlights. Internal door leads through to the utility room. Open to:
- Dining Area
- Bi-folding doors to the rear elevation. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor. Under stairs store cupboard. Open to:
- Dual aspect with bi-folding doors to the rear elevation and a window to the front elevation. Inset spotlights. T.V point. Tiled floor. Solid wood internal door leads through to the entrance hall.
- Utility Room
9'9 x 10'1Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a range of white handless wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces with plumbing facilities for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor. Internal door leads through to:
- Shower Room
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle.
- First Floor Landing
9'9 x 14'9Window to the front elevation. Glass balustrade. Inset spotlights. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
20'6 x 13'3Dual aspect with a window to both the front and rear elevations. Fitted store cupboard/wardrobe. Inset spotlights. T.V point.
- Bedroom Two
20'6 x 9'11Dual aspect with a window to both the front and rear elevations. Fitted store cupboard/wardrobe. Inset spotlights.
- Bedroom Three
9'9 x 9'9Window to the front elevation. Inset spotlights.
- Shower Room
9'5 x 4'11Window to the rear elevation. Inset spotlights. Fitted with a shower, low level W.C and a double wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Inset spotlights.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, a walled frontage with blocked paved driveway providing a wealth of off road parking complete with side access to both sides of the property providing access to the rear garden. To the rear is a good sized split level garden which has been landscaped complete with a neat lawn area and two paved patio areas ideal for summer entertaining.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.