Looking to put your property on the market? Take a look at the services we provide and the reasons why we do what w… https://t.co/wb6LFfx3GL
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Vestibule
- External door to the front elevation with a window above. Internal door leads through to:
11'10 x 15'2 maxBay window to the front elevation. Laminated wood flooring. Feature painted brick fire surround. Ceiling coving. T.V Point. Open to the dining room. Internal door leads to a staircase leading to the first floor landing.
- Dining Room
14'0 x 12'1Window to the rear elevation. Laminated wood flooring. T.V point. Internal door leads through to:
13'10 x 9'8Window to the side elevation. French doors to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with coordinating work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integrated oven, extractor hood and a gas hob with spaces for a fridge/freezer and plumbing facilities for a washing machine. Inset spotlights. Under stairs store cupboard.
- Spindle balustrade. Restored floor boards. Loft access hatch. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
12'1 x 15'2Two windows to the front elevation. Restored floor boards. T.V point. Ceiling coving. Feature cast iron fire surround complete with a tiled hearth.
- Bedroom Two
9'11 x 11'11Window to the rear elevation. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom Three
8'7 x 9'10Window to the front elevation. Ceiling coving.
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a white suite comprising of: bath with a shower over, low level W.C and a wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Windows: UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating: Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, the property offers a small walled garden to the front. To the rear the garden is decked for low maintenance providing the ideal outdoor entertaining space, complete with planted borders.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.