4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- Entrance hall
- External door to the front elevation. Staircase leading to the first floor. Open to:
13'0 x 13'6Original single glazed square bay window to the front elevation with plantation shutters. Inset spotlights. T.V point. Wood burning fire. Door to under stairs cupboard. Solid wood flooring and skirting boards. Solid wood sliding doors leading through to:
- Dining Kitchen
15'7 x 14'11Contemporary open plan kitchen diner fitted with a range of white gloss wall and base units with corian work surfaces and integrated appliances including: eye level oven, grill and microwave, fridge, freezer, dish washer, washing machine and tumble dryer complete with a central island with a stainless steel gas hob and extractor hood. T.V point. Inset spot lights. Glazed roof with feature beams. Floor to ceiling sliding doors to the rear elevation leading out to the rear garden.
- Inset spot light. Two wall light fittings. Solid wood flooring. Internal solid wood doors leading through to:
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a modern bathroom suite complete with: Countersunk Bath, Stainless Steel Shower Head, Low Level W.C and stainless steel wall mounted hand wash basin. Fully tiled slate walls and floors. Inset spotlights.
- Bedroom two
12'8 x 8'8Window to the rear elevation with plantation shutters. Solid wood flooring. Cast iron feature fire surround with tiled hearth.
- Bedroom three
9'8 x 11'9Original single glazed window to the front elevation with plantation shutters. Cast iron feature fire surround with tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring. Door leading through to: Walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom one
- Situated on the second floor. Staircase leading from the first floor level with wall mounted spot lights at low level. Two Velux Balcony windows to the rear elevation. Solid wood flooring. Doors to under eves storage. Inset spot lights. Solid wood folding door leading through to:
- Original single glazed window to the front elevation. Fully tiled walls, floor and ceiling. Fitted with a luxury bathroom suite comprising of: Wall Mounted Hand Wash Basin, Low Level W.C and a Duo Tub with Raindance Rainmaker Shower Head over.
- Windows: Part Double Glazed Windows. (original single glazed where stated)
Primary Heating: Gas Underfloor Heating.
Externally, the property benefits from views over The Green to the front with a cobbled driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles. To the rear is a private and secure walled square court yard which is tiled to match the flooring in the kitchen, perfect for the summer months as the garden becomes another room.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.