Looking to put your property on the market? Take a look at the services we provide and the reasons why we do what w… https://t.co/wb6LFfx3GL
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
6'4 x 14'0 x 3'3Staircase to first floor level. Under stairs cupboard.
13'10 x 9'10Angled bay window to the front elevation. Feature fireplace.
- Dining Room
12'2 x 10'6Light & bright dining room with large windows overlooking the rear garden.
8'11 x 8'1Rear elevation. With fitted wall and base units and space for cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Two windows and external door to the side elevation.
- Window to side elevation. Loft access hatch.
- Bedroom One
14'5 x 10'6Angled bay window to the front elevation.
- Bedroom Two
12'2 x 8'8Rear elevation. Full length fitted wardrobes to one wall.
- Bedroom Three
8'10 x 6'6 x 6'7Front elevation. Fitted wardrobe.
7'6 x 5'5Rear elevation. Comprising panelled bath with shower over and pedestal hand wash basin. Built-in cupboard.
Separate wc to the side elevation.
- Separate W.C
4'10 x 311'8Separate wc to the side elevation.
- Front garden with a neat lawn bounded by a dwarf brick wall. To the rear is a good sized garden with a paved patio and neat lawn with well stocked borders.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.