Looking for a new home to make your own? We have this great 3 bedroom property available TO LET in #Worsley. This p… https://t.co/oAVa8343ne
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- Entrance Vestibule
- External door and window to the front elevation. Internal door leads through to:
15'10 x 15'5Window to the front elevation. T.V point. Ceiling coving. Feature fire surround complete with a gas fire. Spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. Internal door leads through to:
9'8 x 15'10Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integrated appliances include: oven, hob and extractor hood, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Under stairs store. Laminated wood flooring. Double doors lead through to:
8'10 x 13'7Windows to the rear and both side elevations. French doors to the side elevation. Laminated wood flooring.
- Airing cupboard. Internal door leads through to:
- Bedroom One
13'1 x 8'1Window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two
9'2 x 9'7Window to the front elevation.
- Bedroom Three
6'5 x 10'0Window to the rear elevation. Over stairs store.
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a bath with a shower over, low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin. Part tiled walls. Inset spotlights.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms.
However in this instance our vendor has informed us the property is LEASEHOLD but again we advised to verify this with your solicitor.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.