We have this beautiful 2 bedroom mid terrace property available TO LET in the very picturesque, Roe Green. This pro… https://t.co/owsaOdwlKF
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
- Located in the heart of Boothstown Conservation Area, Orchard House is a Grade II listed building with an important history. Opened in 1933, and built next to an orchard, the building was originally the Mines Rescue Station serving the Collieries on the Lancashire Coalfield.
Sympathetically renovated externally, the building has now been transformed into 17 contemporary and generously proportioned dwellings, being 15 townhouses and 2 apartments, each with their own individual layout and features. There is Car Parking for each property, and some have gardens.
- Brief specification:-
High gloss soft close door & drawers & polished chrome bar handles
Integrated Zanussi Appliances: Electric Oven, Stainless steel gas hob, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
Glass back panel and angled extractor hood
White Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware, over bath shower with glazed screen (unless separate shower cubicle)
Large separate shower in en-suite
Instinct Nuance contemporary basin & matching bath tap
Porcelanosa wall tiles, fully tiled to bath & shower area
Chrome towel rail
- General information:-
- NHBC 10 year warranty
Pre-wired for communal satellite dish & digital aerial to lounge, kitchen/diner & all bedrooms
Burglar alarm fitted
Luxury vinyl tiling to bathroom, en-suites and cloakroom floors
High security external doors & windows. External lighting to front & rear door.
Mains operated smoke & carbon monoxide detectors.
Highly efficient condensing combination boilers.
Mechanical ventilation & heat recovery system fitted.
Internal decoration white emulsion to walls & ceilings & white gloss to woodwork.
- Boothstown is a well established residential area with a small shopping mall, restaurants and pubs, schools and good public transport routes into Manchester. The Bridgewater Canal runs through Boothstown Marina to neighbouring Worsley, leading to the north west canal network, being part of the regeneration plan of this section through to Barton, via Monton.
- Entrance hall
- Accessed via the internal corridor. Built-in utility cupboard.
- Guest wc
- With low level wc and hand wash basin.
38'5 x 15'1With stunning double height ceiling to the lounge area with full glazed screen to front elevation and original features. Large open plan living area with island kitchen unit and internal balcony area.
- Bedroom Two
15'1 x 14'5With two sets of French doors opening to Juliet balcony opening to the rear. Door to En-Suite:-
7'7 x 5'3With large shower enclosure, hand wash basin and low level wc.
- Bedroom Three
11'6 x 10'10With French doors opening to the internal balcony. Door to En-Suite:-
7'10 x 4'7With shower enclosure, hand wash basin and low level wc.
- Bedroom One
14'1 x 13'5Beautiful large master bedroom with 2 x Velux windows providing a high degree of natural light. Built-in eaves storage. Door to En-Suite:-
14'1 x 6'3With bath, shower enclosure, hand wash basin and low level wc.
- The property is available subject to a 999 year lease. Service Charge for the first year will be ?1,029.88, with an annual ground rent of ?175.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.