4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- External door to the front elevation. Solid wood flooring. Staircase leads to the first floor landing. Internal doors lead through to:
22'1 x 12'5Dual aspect with a window to front elevation and sliding doors to the rear elevation. Solid wood flooring. Natural stone fire surround and hearth complete with a gas living flame fire. T.V point. Ceiling coving.
- Sitting Room
10'9 x 12'4Window to the front elevation. T.V point. Ceiling coving. Inset spotlights.
- Play Room
10'8 x 12'4Window to the rear elevation. Internal door leads through to:
- Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
24'6 x 22'7Open plan kitchen/diner/family room complete with sky lights and floor to ceiling windows and french doors to the rear elevation, providing a large light and bright living space.
- Fitted with a modern high spec kitchen, complete with gloss wall and base units, sand stone work surfaces and integrated appliances including: induction hob and dishwasher with space for a large American style fridge/freezer. Inset spotlights. T.V point. External door to the front elevation. Internal door leads through to:
- Utility Room
7'5 x 17'7Sky light. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with plumbing facilities for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Inset spotlights. Tiled floor.
- Guest W.C
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Window to the rear elevation. Ceiling coving. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
13'7 x 12'6Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Ceiling coving. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the side elevation. Fully tiled wall and floor. Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin.
- Bedroom Two
9'6 x 12'5Window to front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom Three
9'1 x 12'5Window to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom Four
9'6 x 7'2Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Ceiling coving.
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted airing cupboard. Fitted with a white bathroom suite complete with a bath with a shower over, low level W.C and a vanity hand wash basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, the property occupies a deceptively spacious private plot. To the front a large blocked paved driveway providing a wealth of off road parking, complete with an electric car charging point. To the rear is a large garden mainly laid to lawn with mature planted border's and a paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.