4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Dual solid doors to front door.
- Entrance Hall
19'3 x 5'10Light entrance hall, complete with Amtico flooring. Staircase leads to the first floor landing. Solid oak wood internal doors lead to downstairs W.C, lounge and kitchen.
6'6 x 2'10Window to side elevation. Amtico floor. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Cloakroom storage.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
14'1 x 11'1Window to rear elevation. Fitted with Solid Oak Kitchen Units with marble work tops, integrated 'Miele' appliances, extractor fan & integrated low level microwave. Cheshire Marble Floor tiles throughout. External back door.
- Dining Area
11'6 x 9'10Patio doors to rear. Light dining area with Archway to Lounge. Cheshire Marble flooring. Arch fitted with glass doors leading to:
21'4 x 13'1Large lounge area with window to front elevation and patio doors to rear garden and decked area. Marble stone fireplace. B&O integrated sound system. Arch fitted with frosted glass doors lead to:
- Family Room
30'2 x 16'3 x 11'11Impressive extended family room with solid beech wood flooring. B&O integrated sound system. Two double windows to side elevation, one window to rear elevation and patio doors to side elevation leading to the decked area, perfect for garden entertaining. Two velux ceiling windows set within the vaulted style ceiling.
- Master Bedroom
13'1 x 13'1Master Bedroom with window to rear elevation. Complete with fitted wardrobes and en-suite.
9'0 x 5'9Window to side elevation. Low level fitted W.C, sink basin and double shower, complete with floor to ceiling tiles.
- Bedroom Two
13'1 x 10'9Window to rear elevation, complete with fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom Three
9'11 x 9'6Window to rear elevation.
- Bedroom Four
12'8 x 9'1Window to front elevation. Currently used as a study.
9'6 x 8'11Family bathroom with window to front elevation, floor to ceiling tiles, complete with sink basin, W.C, bidet and large corner bath. Separate airing cupboard with adequate storage.
- UPVC double glazing windows with electronic security shutters to all ground floor windows.
- Loft Space
- Boarded loft space for additional storage
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating
- Externally, this wonderful property sits within a generous corner plot with beautifully maintained gardens to both the front, side and rear. The property offers an open frontage complete with neat lawn and ample driveway parking complete with double garage with internal access. The rear garden offers ideal private out door entertaining space complete with decking area and feature pond and water feature to the side garden, lawned with specimen trees and shrubs providing a back drop for privacy.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.