4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- External door to the front elevation. Staircase leads to the first floor landing. Under stairs store. Oak internal doors lead through to:
16'8 +bay window x 13'1Bay window to the front elevation. Ceiling coving. Wall mounted gas fire. T.V point. Internal double doors lead through to:
- Dining Room
9'0 x 13'1French doors with a window to both sides leads through the sun room. Ceiling coving. Internal door leads through to the main entrance hall.
- Sun Room
18'9 x 10'1Vaulted ceiling complete with inset spotlights. Tiled floor. French doors to the side elevation.
- Guest W.C
- Fitted with a modern vanity hand wash basin and low level W.C.
19'10 x 8'8 +unitsBi-folding doors and window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces and integrated appliances including: Neff Oven, Microwave/Combination Oven, Warming Drawer and Induction Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Wine Fridge and Washing Machine.
- Tiled floor. Inset spotlights. Internal Door leads through to double garage.
- Window to the front elevation. Spindle balustrade. Airing cupboard. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
14'0 +bay window x 11'4Bay window to the front elevation. Fitted cupboard. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a shower cubicle. Low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Bedroom Two
12'5 x 9'4Window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
9'3 +wardrobe x 8'10Window to the rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
- Bedroom Four
8'10 x 12'7Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobe and desk unit.
- Family Bathroom
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a bath with a shower over, low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Wooden Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, the property offers an open frontage complete with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a double integral garage and a large neat lawn and planted borders. To the rear is a good sized private garden with a raised lawn area planted borders and a block paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms. However in this instance our vendor has informed us the property is FREEHOLD but again we advised to verify this with your solicitor.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.