4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- French doors to the front elevation with a window above and the side elevation. Internal door and window lead through to
- Entrance Hall
- Dado rail. Laminated wood flooring. Spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. Under stairs store. Internal doors lead through to:
12'3 x 16'2 into bayLarge square bay window to the front elevation. T.V point. Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Picture rail. Feature fire surround complete with an open fire.
- Dining Room
12'7 x 12'4Ceiling coving. Dado rail. Feature fire surround complete with a gas living flame fire. Open to:
- Sitting Room
9'5 x 10'3Laminated wood flooring. External door and floor to ceiling windows to both sides to the rear elevation. Dado rail. T.V point. Open to:
20'8 x 8'2Window to the side elevation. French doors to the rear elevation with a window to both sides. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces with integrated dishwasher and appliances for a range cooker, fridge, freezer and washing machine. T.V point. Glazed internal door back though to the entrance hall.
- Guest W.C
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Window to the side elevation. Spindle balustrade. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
15'9 x 10'5French doors to the rear elevation with a window to both sides leading out on to a balcony over looking the rear garden. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Inset spotlights. Internal door leads through to:
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a bath complete with a shower over and a vanity hand wash basin. Tiled walls. Inset spotlights.
- Bedroom Two
11'6 x 11'3Window to the front elevation. T.V point. Dado rail.
- Bedroom Three
12'2 x 67'7Windows the rear and side elevations. T.V point.
- Bedroom Four
6'11 x 8'3Window to the front elevation.
- Shower Room
- Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, a wash hand basin and a bidet. Inset spotlights. Fully tiled walls. Feature sky light allowing lots of natural light.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, this wonderful family home occupies a deceptively large plot. To the front is a walled garden with mature planted borders and long gated driveway providing a wealth of off road parking leading to the rear garden and large double detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with two large lawned areas, mature well stocked planted borders, with a paved patio ideal for summer entertaining.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms.
However in this instance our vendor has informed us the property is FREEHOLD but again we advised to verify this with your solicitor.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.