3 bedroom quasi #Semi house #ForSale on Chaddock Lane, #Boothstown - https://t.co/Lav1q4sQOe https://t.co/OWgykPBf3Q
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- External door to the front elevation with full length side windows. Tiled flooring. Staircase leads to the first floor landing. Internal door leads through to:
13'5 x 8'3Square Bay Window to the front elevation. Feature fire surround with a gas living flame fire. Internal door leads through to the dining room:
- Dining Room
10'5 x 13'1Sliding patio doors to the rear elevation, internal doors to kitchen and sitting room:
10'5 x 9'9Windows to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Integrated appliances include: oven, grill, hob, extractor hood, fridge and dishwasher. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room
11'0 x 2'9External door to the rear elevation. Fitted with a sink unit with spaces for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Internal door through to further space housing combination boiler and fridge freezer.
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Sitting Room
19'7 x 11'0Dual aspect with a window to the front elevation and french doors leading out on to a paved patio area to the rear. Loft access hatch. Ceiling coving. T.V point.
12'6 x 6'7Window to the front elevation. Laminated wood flooring.
- First Floor Landing
- Loft access hatch complete with pull down ladder
- Bedroom One
11'3 x 9'8Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes to one wall. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level W.C and a vanity wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Inset spotlights.
- Bedroom Two
8'4 x 8'2Window to the rear elevation. Laminated wood flooring.
- Bedroom Three
10'10 x 8'4(L Shaped) Window to the front elevation. Laminated wood flooring.
- Bedroom Four
8'1 x 9'8(L Shaped) Window to the rear elevation. Laminated wood flooring.
8'0 x 6'8Window to the rear elevation. Fully tiled walls and floor. Fitted with a bath with a shower over, low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, the property occupies a generous corner plot with well maintained gardens to both front side and rear. To the front is an open plan lawn which extends to the side of the property with mature well stocked planted borders and a paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
- To the rear is a private garden mainly laid to lawn with raised planted borders and a sun trap paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms.
However in this instance our vendor has informed us the property is FREEHOLD but again we advised to verify this with your solicitor.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.