4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- Double half glazed external doors to the front elevation complete with stained and leaded glass and window above. Half tiled walls. Glazed internal door with stained and leaded windows to both sides and above leads through to:
- Entrance Hall
- Spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. Under stairs store. Ceiling coving. Picture rail. Internal doors lead through to:
- Drawing Room
12'11 x 12'8Large feature corner bay window complete with stained and leaded uppers. Feature fire surround complete with gas living flame fire and detailed tiled insert and marble hearth. Picture rail. Ceiling coving. Fitted shelving units.
- Sitting Room
12'10 x 13'9Open to the entrance hall. Large bay window complete with stained and leaded uppers. Feature stone fire surround complete with open fire, stone insert and hearth.
14'6 x 16'9Large window to the side elevation complete with stained and leaded uppers, with a unique chimney and bay window to the front elevation with stained and leaded uppers and feature fire surround. Picture rail. Ceiling coving.
- Play Room
11'1 x 16'3Three windows to the side elevation. Ceiling coving. Picture rail. Feature fire surround. Double glazed doors lead through to:
24'8 x 9'5Windows to the rear and side elevations with French doors to the side elevation leading out on to a paved patio area. Open to:
12'7 x 12'5Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces with integrated dishwasher and space for a range cooker and fridge/freezer. Internal door back through to to entrance hall.
- Bedroom One
12'11 x 12'11Large floor to ceiling bay window complete with French doors to the rear elevation leading out on to a paved patio area. Ceiling coving. Picture rail. Fitted wardrobes. Internal door leads through to:
- Bay window to the rear elevation fitted with French shutters. Laminated wood flooring. Part tiled walls. Inset spotlights. Fitted with a low level W.C, feature wash hand basin and a walk-in shower cubicle. Internal door leads through to:
- Two windows to the rear elevation both fitted with French shutters. Free standing roll top bath, vanity hand wash basin and a low level W.C. Tiled floor. Ceiling coving.
- Utility Room
- Sky light to the side elevation. Plumbing facilities for a washin machine and tumble dryer.
- First Floor Landing
- Velux window to the rear elevation providing natural light to spacious landing ideal for a home study/office. Spindle balustrade. Storage cupboards. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom Two
12'9 x 14'1Bay window to the side elevation fitted with French shutters. Under eaves storage. Internal door leads through to a walking wardrobe and en-suite.
- Velux to the front elevation. Fitted storage cupboard. Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, low level W.C and a vanity hand wash basin. Laminated wood flooring.
14'1 x 10'8Window. Laminated wood flooring. Fitted under eaves storage. Fitted with a roll top bath and a low level W.C. Open to:
- Bedroom Area
13'2 x 10'8Window to the rear elevation fitted with French shutters. Fitted under eaves storage.
- The property occupies a deceptively spacious plot, with a walled frontage with mature well stocked planted borders and secure gated off road parking leading to a single detached garage. The garage has a kitchen area with granite worktops and is currently set out as a gym. To the rear is a private south facing garden with a large paved patio area, neat lawn, mature well stocked planted borders, a summer house with raised decked area, garden shed and green house.
- We understand that the tenure of the property will be freehold or long lease hold with the residue of 999 years outstanding. However you are advised to verify with your solicitor the exact nature of which tenure is applicable and on what terms.
However in this instance our vendor has informed us the property is FREEHOLD but again we advised to verify this with your solicitor.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.