Looking to put your property on the market? Take a look at the services we provide and the reasons why we do what w… https://t.co/wb6LFfx3GL
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
- French doors to the front elevation with a window to both sides. Internal doors lead through to:
- Entrance Hall
- Spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. Ceiling coving. Under stairs store cupboard. Internal doors lead through to:
- Guest W.C
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
20'10 x 12'1Square bay window to the front elevation. Sliding doors to the rear elevation lead out to a paved patio area. Brick feature fire surround with a tiled hearth. Ceiling coving. T.V point. Double doors.
- Dining Room
11'2 x 11'10Window to the rear elevation. Ceiling coving. Internal door leads through to the entrance hall:
14'3 max x 9'9Windows to the and side elevations. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with integrated oven, hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. T.V point. Feature exposed brick walls. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room
5'3 x 6'4Window to the rear elevation. Plumbing facilities for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. External door to the side elevation.
- Family Room
15'7 x 8'5French doors to the front elevation with a window to the both sides (all windows are half frosted). Inset spotlights. T.V point. Internal door leads through to:
6' x 9'1French doors to the front elevation with a window to the both sides (all windows are half frosted). Internal window and door leads through to:
- Spindle balustrade. Ceiling coving. Loft access hatch. Internal door leads through to:
- Bedroom One
11'5 x 16'4Two windows to the rear elevation. Ceiling coving. T.V point. Open to: Internal doors lead through to:
- Dressing Area
5'3 x 9'Complete with fitted wardrobes.
9'1 x 9'2Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a suite comprising of: corner bath, shower cubicle, vanity hand wash basin and a low level W.C.
- Bedroom Two
9'6 x 12'3Window to the front elevation. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom Three
11'2 x 12'3Window to the rear elevation. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom Four
7'10 x 12'Window to the rear elevation.
- Family Bathroom
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a suite comprising of: bath, low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin. Part tiled walls.
- Windows: UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating: Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, the property benefits from an open frontage accessed via a private shared driveway. Benefiting form a a wealth of off road parking a private rear garden ideal for summer entertaining.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.