4 bedroom detached house #ForSale on Dowley Gap Road, Walkden, #Worsley - https://t.co/lIUSvTgAI9 https://t.co/s0hogrT3t8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Entrance Porch
45'7 x 6'0External door to the front elevation. Windows to both side elevations. Double doors lead through to:
- Entrance Hall
18'2 x 8'5Laminated wood flooring. Ceiling coving. Spindle staircase leads to the first floor landing. Two windows to the front elevation. Under stairs store. Internal doors lead through to:
- Sitting/Games Room
17'9 x 16'0Dual aspect with a window to both the front and rear elevations.
17'7 x 14'4French doors lead out to the rear garden. Ceiling coving. Laminated wood flooring. Feature brick inglenook fire surround complete with a log burning stove. T.V point. Open to:
12'0 x 14'5Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units complete with tiled splash backs and coordinating work surfaces with spaces for a fridge and dishwasher with integrated oven, hob and hood. Tiled floor. Internal door leads through to:
- Inner Hallway
- Tiled floor. Internal doors lead through to study and utility room with access to a side porch leading out to the main driveway.
- Utility Room
7'9 x 9'11Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
12'4 x 8'5Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a desk and office storage.
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Side Porch
- External door to the side elevation. Windows to the front and rear elevations.
- Spindle balustrade. Window to the front elevation.
- Bedroom One
- Window to the rear elevation. Laminated wood flooring. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level W.C and a pedestal hand wash basin. Part tiled walls. Inset spotlights.
- Bedroom Two
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
- Bedroom Three
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom Four
- Window to the rear elevation.
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a white bathroom suite comprising of: bath, low level W.C, bidet, pedestal hand wash basin and a shower cubicle. Part tiled walls.
- Primary Heating:
- Oil fired heating.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- The property also borders circa 6 acres of farm land to the rear this land can be split and is also available for sale at an additional charge for further information please contact our office. (please note the image of land is for not included in the ?635,000 guide price this is for information purposes only)
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.