Looking to put your property on the market? Take a look at the services we provide and the reasons why we do what w… https://t.co/wb6LFfx3GL
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Entrance Hall
- External door to the front elevation. Staircase leads to the first floor landing. Internal doors lead through to:
- Sitting Room
11'0 x 7'11Window to the front elevation.
13'4 x 13'4Window to the front elevation. Laminated wood flooring. T.V point. Internal door leads through to the kitchen. Open to:
- Dining Area
7'11 x 9'2Fitted display and storage unit. Laminated wood flooring. Half glazed internal double doors lead through to:
9'4 x 12'9Windows to the rear and both side elevations. French doors to the side elevation lead out to the rear garden. Laminated wood flooring.
9'1 x 11'9Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a range of cream wall and base units complete with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash backs with space for a range cooker and integrated appliances including: dishwasher and washing machine. Open to:
3'2 +unit x 5'9External door to the rear elevation. Fitted with a range of cream units with space for an American style fridge/freezer. Internal door leads through to:
- Guest W.C
- Window to the side elevation. Fitted with a low level W.C and a wash hand basin.
- Spindle balustrade. Staircase leads to the second floor. Internal doors lead through to:
- Bedroom One
13'4 x 11'3Window to the front elevation. Internal door leads through to:
- Window to the front elevation. Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, low level W.C and a wash hand basin. Tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom Two
11'6 x 10'0Window to the rear elevation. Internal doors to Bedroom One and Landing.
- Bedroom Three
8'0 x 12'4Windows to both the side and front elevation.
- Bedroom Four
9'2 x 9'0Window to the rear elevation.
- Window to the rear elevation. Fitted with a bath, low level W.C and a vanity wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom Five
9'9 x 16'5Located on the second floor. Two windows to the rear elevation with open views. Inset spotlights.
- UPVC Double Glazed.
- Primary Heating:
- Gas Central Heating.
- Externally, an open frontage complete with neat lawn, blocked paved pathway and driveway parking. To the rear is a private landscaped garden, complete with two paved patio areas and a neat lawn with mature planted borders. To one side of the house is a covered storage. With a further large store.
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.