Possibly the most beautiful house in Ellesmere Park, Rowsley Manor, located on Westminster Road is the perfect example of Edwardian grandeur. An imposing detached property built in 1903 for rich cotton merchant Thomas Halliwell, the architects brief from the wealthy businessman was that everything had to be in finest detail and no savings should be met. The original architectural features have been retained to provide historic splendour within a modern living environment. Rowsley Manor has been used as a setting for television programmes including several episodes of Coronation Street and more recently Dinner Date. Set in mature landscaped gardens of 0.57 acres Rowsley Manor is perfectly located: Monton Village - within walking distance. Media City 10 minute drive. Trafford Centre 10 minute drive. Manchester City Centre 15 minute drive.
Loading Google Maps…
Property Data powered by Daddles, the website for Estate and Letting Agents
Briscombe Nutter & Staff Estate Agents - 9 Barton Road
9 Barton Road Manchester Greater Manchester M28 2PD
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- general administration fees
- reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord,etc)
- application fees
- fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- guarantor arrangement/application fees
- additional occupant fees
- pets disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit
- Fees may be charged on a per property or per tenancy basis.