Looking for a new home to make your own? We have this great 3 bedroom property available TO LET in #Worsley. This p… https://t.co/oAVa8343ne
Renting a Home with Briscombe, Nutter & Staff
Application Forms and Referencing
Once you have contacted Briscombe Nutter & Staff, chosen the properties that you like from the vacant properties available and arranged to view them, our lettings team will give you the relevant Tenancy Application Form to complete and advise you exactly how much money in total is required.
Once you have completed the Tenancy Application form, return it with your administration fee (£200). This will allow your application to be processed.
When an application is processed, we require an administration fee which covers the costs involved in taking up references, credit checks and the cost of producing relevant legal documentation including your Tenancy Agreement. For each additional applicant there will be a fee of £50 for each additional tenant thereafter. This fee is non-refundable.
In certain circumstances it may be deemed necessary to arrange a guarantor. If so the relevant paperwork must be completed and returned as part of your Tenancy Agreement. The Guarantor will be liable to pay your rent if you are unable to do so.
All tenants must go through our referencing process. Please ensure that the requested information is disclosed, as withholding information may seriously affect your application. Draft application forms are available on request.
Once your application has been approved, we will contact you and arrange a "move-in" date for you.
The dilapidations deposit/bond (normally equivalent to the monthly rental value) and one months rent in advance must be cleared funds before you take possession of your property.
The day you move into the property (or before if more convenient), the legal agreements and inventory will be signed. Our lettings team will then hand over the keys to your new home. There is no need to worry about contacting the utility companies – we take care of all that for you.
The monthly rent must then be paid by standing order, leaving you free to enjoy the comforts of your new home.
- Anyone over the age of 18 that lives in the property must be referenced and their names included on the tenancy agreement.
- The administration fee must be "cleared funds". Applications will not be processed until funds are cleared.
- The rent paid does not include services such as gas, electricity, water or council tax. It is up to the tenant to obtain a telephone line and television licence.
- Please remember that you will need insurance for your contents and accidental damage cover for the landlords contents. Specialist tenants insurance is available on request.
- All our Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements are for a minimum of 6 months, the terms and clauses are non-negotiable. The tenancy agreement is a legally binding document between the landlord and tenant. Please read your Agreement carefully and take time to fully understand the terms and conditions. If you do not understand any part, we would recommend you seek legal advice. To save time on the day of moving in please ask for an appointment prior to the moving in day.
- If any tenant has reason to leave before the lease has expired he/she will be liable for any outstanding rent and bills up to and until the end of the tenancy. The Landlord may be prepared to accept payment until a new tenant is found and in this instance the tenant shall be responsible for the landlords out of pocket expenses associated with re-letting the property and this will automatically be deducted from the dilapidations deposit.
- All properties are inspected on a regular basis by our service partner LetClever, with reasonable prior notice. Should any breaches of the lease be observed the tenant will be notified and such breaches must be rectified.
- Briscombe Nutter & Staff reserves the right to refuse any application without giving reason.
- All parties named in the Tenancy Agreement must sign the Agreement prior to the commencement of the tenancy.